1. “Just shoot” is the most applicable piece of advice of my father has given me. The most pervasive phrase in my mind whether it be playing basketball as a kid or now as a photographer. Crazy how that works ain’t it?
2. When I approach things with confidence the results look better/different.
3. I got to talk to my college humanities professor Dr. Margie Haynes the other day, no real takeaway there other than my appreciation for her.
4. I got to see my guy Matt Thomas this past weekend and got to catch up and shared our new experiences.
5. I’ve been listening to J. Cole a lot lately
6. I bossed up on my in-game workflow even more and it’s already making a huge difference.